Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On Your Marks...

How excited is everyone for our little bee to begin? A big thanks to Rebekah for being the brave soul who willingly offered to kick things off in January. Hopefully everyone else is also starting to think about their blocks... it'll be very interesting to see what everyone comes up with! And if you're anything like me, you've changed your mind about half a dozen times already... heehee!

And just a little bit of inspiration from Flickr to get those wheels turning :)

1. 3 Blocks for August Bee, 2. Another ATWQ bee block, 3. Sweet Dreams Quilting Bee Blocks, 4. Sweet Dreams Quilting Bee Blocks, 5. Hip to Bee Square - July block, 6. Stash busting bee: June block #3, 7. * Lisa's blocks * Sew New To Me Virtual Quilting Bee, 8. Block #1 for Quiltedoma, 9. another block for me by me!

3 comments:

  1. I think I change my mind every day! I'm going to start a flickr gallery with inspiration pieces and may end up doing eeny-meeny-miney-moe

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! thanks for getting this all started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great! Thanks for organizing this group, I'm so excited for the New Year to begin!! Angela has a great idea about starting an inspiration gallery, there are so many great ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete