Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Better Late Than Never... ?

I owe a couple of people apologies! I'm super tardy on my September and October blocks because life has a way of bulldozing your safe, happy routine. So Vicki and Michelle, I'm really, really sorry!!! I hope you like your blocks :)

Vicki's block... so fun to do! And LOTS of points to match! I just loved all the saturated colours.

Michelle's block... I'd never made a dresden plate before (though I've wanted to for the longest time!) and this was both scary and fun to make. I ended up machine stitching it, and I'm really not great at curved sewing, so Michelle, please don't look at it too closely. Thanks, I appreciate it.

While we're at it, Vicki, don't look at yours too closely either :P

Amy's large block... I have a special place in my heart for the improv log cabin, so this was right up my alley :) I tried to keep them simple and clean while injecting some wonk here and there. I signed this one after I was done with the pics.

The smaller block... I went heavy on the MoMo with this block! It ended up being not so much smaller (like 11" unfinished) because I got carried away and didn't stop to check the sizing!

All the blocks will be on their way shortly!

- Audrie

2 comments: