Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holidays - a time to catch up

The holidays.
...a time for catching up.
With friends, with family...
With quilting bees?????
 You betcha.
 What better way to say you care?
 After all, the bobbins have been wound, the machine has been oiled...
 You're working on finishing all of your hand made gifts, right?
 So - thank you, all of you in beebeautiful
for a wonderful year of new techniques, new fabrics and new friends.

Happiest Holidays
and
Happiest Days.

Natalie Barnes.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks to you too, Natalie! It's been a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a fabulous xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, I love my blocks! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Dresden Plate. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed this post. Thanks for my blocks Natalie! I can't wait to make this quilt :)

    ReplyDelete