Monday, August 30, 2010

Natalie's blocks.

Despite my inability to send these blocks out in a timely fashion, I did finish them early in July and had a great time doing so :) I'm sure by now you've all heard that I have spent the last month moving and settling into a new home. It's been crazy and fun all at the same time. I still have studio boxes to unpack and shelving to erect, but it is feeling like home.

Natalie, you chose awesome fabrics to work with... I've made about 500 or so Hope Valley hexies, so this line feels like home...thanks :)

I can't wait to see all of your progress on your August blocks. Are you all mad at me for choosing a quilted block for the hottest month of the year? If ya are, I apologize!
Take your time girls....there is no rush :)

Have a great Monday.


4 comments:

  1. Nice blocks, Natalie did pick some great fabric for her blocks!
    I was planning on working on your blocks today Erica, but I had the urge to clean, which seems to be rare around here, hahaha. So I'm hoping tomorrow, I'm looking forward to trying that technique, so no.. I'm not mad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done with your blocks! And I'm now curious what you're going to do with those hexes!

    Btw no self-respecting quilter would be upset at being allowed to play with other people's fabric! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the blocks! Hope Valley and some oh so very NOT Hope Valley in those packs....the part of quilting I do so very much like.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look good! I started your block, still need to add 3 or 4 strips. I have the perfect fabric to add... it's navy, red, and white floral from a dress my mom made when I was about 5.

    ReplyDelete