Saturday, January 9, 2010

more blocks for Rebekah



These blocks were kind of challenging for me; at first I was working on both of them at the same time and it was getting too confusing to my brain to make decisions for the two different blocks. I stopped doing it that way and ended up working on one at a time. The green and blue block is changed a lot from what it originally started as; the lower block I decided I liked... all except for the very first piece I'd sewed onto the pink square (it's brown now, it was light blue). I added one piece of my fabric in the top block and two in the lower block, can you spot them? I hope you like them, Rebekah!

I wanted to add that the lower block is wider than 12", I decided to send it to you this way and you can trim it down to size however you want.

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the different combinations of fabric. Nice job, your blocks look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to see all the different colours come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great - I couldn't get the orange dots to work for me....now that I see them in several of the blocks, I want to add a strip to mine. But they're already packed away to Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blocks! i like the colors you picked.. nice & bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! I am getting such a big kick out of seeing my scraps put to good use...so glad I didn't toss these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin' these....love, love, lovin' them...

    ReplyDelete