Friday, June 4, 2010

tulip time.

I had a great time putting this tulip together for Penny. I love this style of piecing, thanks ladies for turning me on to it! Between the long weekend, travel and thunderstorms I had to wait until the sun was bright enough for a photo shoot. Thanks for your patience, Penny!

I'm certain this quilt will be a show-stopper when it's all put together. All of the blocks I've seen so far have been gorgeous! Thanks for sending such pretty fabrics to play with Penny! I'll get this in the mail today or tomorrow :)

5 comments:

  1. very cute! I think the flower stem is my favorite part of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these blocks!!! :) And the way you mixed up the different patterns of fabrics is soooo interesting! :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that leaf! This is going to be a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Erica! I love the way you've situated the fabric for the stem. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete